1. Press the “Buy Teach Coffee” button below.
2. Complete your order for a Venti Coffee Frappuccino (my favourite) using PayPal.
3. Immediately after, you’ll arrive on deck (the next page) that contains the 2nd bite of cutting edge information on how to “reel in” your target audience (any nationality) using the cheapest bait possible.
4. From there, you’ll receive my Email Bites on a regular basis that provide boatloads of tips and tricks on how to develop a successful online English teaching company.
5. You can even send your MOST pressing question about any marketing and sales related topic to my private email address (soon-to-be disclosed) and I’ll reply with your expert approved answer within 24 hours.
See below for the 1st bite of “insider” knowledge…
P.P.S. Don’t forget about your chance to receive HOT leads and you can also get ALL the previously sent “Email Bites” after you “Buy Teach Coffee” now, not tomorrow!
P.P.P.S. In case you haven’t caught it yet, here’s the 1st bite of “insider” knowledge…
“When marketing your online English teaching company, invest the time and
energy into 20% of ALL applicable social networks that can deliver 80%
of your website’s targeted traffic objective, rather than wasting
your precious work hours on doing the opposite.”
And if you’re not already on LinkedIn, then I HIGHLY recommend signing up for your FREE profile and company page as this network drives the majority of organic visitors to my website.
P.P.P.P.S. Wouldn’t you rather turn to at least ONE trusted source (your fishing buddy) in relation to soaking up the expert approved answers to any pressing questions you may have about NOT ONLY lead generation, but the following marketing and sales related topics?
P.P.P.P.P.S. You’re NOT the only online English teacher who is HIGHLY motivated to jump off the hamster wheel and go solo after being treated like a pesky rodent long enough by devious foreign-owned ESL companies on the Internet. So, check out what other teachers have told me as their fishing buddy, coach and during our conversations through social networking…